Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Спамвертайзинг - способ конкурентной борьбы | Spamvertising - the way of competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterP

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
In Russia … is often used for unfair competition. Hackers send spam with the link to the web site of the victim in the result of this the web site gets into different black lists and it is blocked by the registrator.
Imagine that you have a web site (let it be mywebsite.com) and it is very popular. One day the registrator blocks it because of spam which you have not sent. spam was sent by your rivals as they want to block your web site. spam sending costs about 200-300$, it's cheaper than DDoS attack. Your enemies will send letters to thousands of foreign (in order not to advertise you) with the link to your web site and people received spam-letters will complain about your web site and it will be blocked by the registrator.

The situation is rather complicated by the fact that some spam services, for example, SURBL.org do not communicate with the administrator of the site on behalf of whom spam has been sent. For the site being added to the black lists it is enough to point out the links in the body of the letter and it is not required any proves. It would be better if the administration of the services that are responsible for antispam gave the opportunity to prove your innocence to the administrators of the sites even at least paying money. But there is no such a possibility.
For example, the administration of the site SURBL.org does not communicate with the administrators of the sites which are in the black lists (I haven’t received the answer yet for 2 weeks) and on the basis of their lists of domains Registrator blocks them. Thus, the registrator of internet.bs has blocked my domain because of the fact that my domain name has appeared in the black lists of SURBL.org. I tried to explain them that spam wasn’t sent by me as IP of the senders does not relate with my site. Moreover my site has a Russian version and is not interested in the English speaking audience. But the registrator simply ignores all my letters.

letter example:

Return-Path: <jpluwxylgnr[at]sputniktech.ru>
Received: from 118.163.78.26 (cpdc-pix.cpdc.com.tw [210.65.213.253])
by mtain-mc06.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with SMTP id 749DC38000090
for <x>; Mon, 24 Dec 2012 22:29:12 -0500 (EST)
Received: from unknown (HELO 66i) ([90.119.146.198])
by 118-163-78-26.HINET-IP.hinet.net with ESMTP; Tue, 25 Dec 2012 11:32:17 +0800
Message-ID: <0004______________________92c6[at]NBX200G0029866i>
To: <x>
Subject: Legendary Narkop is back
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 11:24:25 +0800
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
format=flowed;
charset="windows-1250";
reply-type=original
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1158
x-aol-global-disposition: S
X-AOL-REROUTE: YES
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d604e50d91d873e0c
X-AOL-IP: 210.65.213.253
X-AOL-SPF: domain : sputniktech.ru SPF : none

Text: Legendary Narkop is back [link]

IP 118.163.78.26 - Taiwan. But ip domain "sputniktech.ru" - 46.254.20.1 - this Moskow. Ip of my site (where [link]) - Romania.
Dispatches spam this ip(118.163.78.26), get but of a problem the domain sputniktech.ru (jpluwxylgnr[at]sputniktech.ru) and the domain specified in a letter body.

How to cope with this problem? When antispam services organize normal dialogue with the administrators of the domains and won't include all of them in the black lists, thus they encourage the activity of the hackers intended to discredit the objectionable sites.

-----------------------------

В России очень часто используются спам-подставы, когда рекламу рассылает не сам владелец сайта, а конкурент с целью дискредитировать сайт. Свою невиновность всяким спамхаусам доказать очень сложно. Например, я им объясняю, что у меня сайт на русском языке и мне нет смысл рассылать спам иностранцам - для них не аргумент. Спам рассылает ботнет из кореи, тайваня, индонезии и других стран. В такой ситуации домены можно держать только у русских регистраторов, таких как Ру-центр который не блокирует за спам.

Нужно либо наладить диалог с администраторами сайтов, дать им возможность хотя бы за деньги доказать свою невиновность либо эффективно бороться с ботнетами.

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom