Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

100 manual submissions PR7-PR5 directories for $3 Only[SEO Directories] Only $3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaks

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

sxn

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
400 PR7-PR2 Manual Submissions : $10 (per website)

SOLD

Ronaks

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

CanSpace

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sold

Ronaks

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Order Received

Thanks

Thaitime

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
100 PR7-PR5 Manual Submissions : $3 (per website)

Sold I have 5 sites to start you off, please PM me, Happy New Year too.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sold for 3 site submission.

Pls PM me your requirements for submission.

CanSpace

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey... been about a month now, still waiting for a final report. Please get back to me when you have a moment.

DigiNames

DigiNames.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey... been about a month now, still waiting for a final report. Please get back to me when you have a moment.

Ditto. It has been over a month now. I sent a PM last week, and nothing. Please give me an update.

DigiNames

DigiNames.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I paid $9 to have him submit 3 sites to directories. I paid by PayPal as instructed, then the seller PMed me saying that he didn't get the full $9 because PayPal took out fees and he wanted another dollar....Uhhh yeah, PayPal does charge fees for their services :?:. Whatever, so I send him another payment for $1.35 to cover the PayPal fees only because I really wanted him to get started.

A month goes buy and I hear nothing from him. I try to PM a couple of times and I also posted in this thread as seen above with no response. Looking at the thread, I was not the only person that paid him and heard nothing back.

I emailed him directly using the email address from the payment, and I FINALLY hear back-- He said that there was some sort of accident and that he had not performed the services I paid for... I am sorry if something really did happen, but you can't just leave people hanging for a month+ and keep their money with no communication or services provided.

I then specifically requested that he refund both of my PayPal payments. He did refund the $9, and again I asked him to refund the $1.35. He asked me to be patient and said that he would shortly, but now a couple of weeks later he still has not done it. :upset:

I have never posted a negative feedback comment for anyone on DNForum until now. I am posting one for Ronaks today because it has been a completely negative experience from day one.

Update: Ronaks contacted me after this posting and he has refunded my money, and issue has now been resolved. To be clear, I never thought that he was trying to defraud me, it was just a major hassle to deal with this and get him to finally take care of it.

Last edited:

4u-domains

DNF Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Strange, he had always been good on communication and service, have ordered a few times: http://www.dnforum.com/itrader.php?u=81862

Maybe hes having some issues. Hasn't been on the thread for a while.
I can certainly vouch for him and given his good history I would give him some slack, especially given how good his service is for such a good price..

Ronaks

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to anyone here, I am getting Engaged this month.. I had much prob's here .. I can refund all the money who paid and me and I was not able to complete the order.

I will respond to the pm now, Please pm me.

Thanks
Ronak

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom