• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 11 new domains for sale incl. NurseF***in.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wvdomains

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi All,

Newbie here with some new domains to sell. I just posted them on Sedo a few days ago and will accept any reasonable offer. They're all listed at $100 right now (but that's because I'm new to this and didn't do the Sedo appraisal service based on advice I read from other forums so I don't know what to expect... surprise me? It'll be a good learning experience.). As I said before, any reasonable offer will be considered! I know I probably will be good if I make back the regfee on some of these. :)

BloomingBoys.com
BloomingGirls.com
BossF***in.com
ClassroomF***in.com
ClassroomTits.com
CuntMarket.com
DesiMILFs.com
HardThrusts.com
LoveCherries.com
NurseF***in.com
TeacherF***in.com

Thanks!

WVDomains
[email protected]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom