Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

$119,000 mobi sale of Girls.mobi & Stocks.mobi !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am sure you calling people "n00bs" on NP also makes you warm and fuzzy?:?:

lol.. wernt you the guy with the "n00b hater" avatar that had a link to some page with people you labeled "n00bs" that NP made you take down?.. dude, hate to break it to you but the only people who really still say "n00b" are being a bit sarcastic about the term from the 90's or they are a complete "n00b" themselves.

anyone who reads this thread can sense your anger.

calm down danielson.. hold my hand.. lets be friends.

Domain summit 2024

movingconcierge

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
people, people...you have to starve a virus.md not feed one.tz!

damitssam

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol.. wernt you the guy with the "n00b hater" avatar that had a link to some page with people you labeled "n00bs" that NP made you take down?.. dude, hate to break it to you but the only people who really still say "n00b" are being a bit sarcastic about the term from the 90's or they are a complete "n00b" themselves.

anyone who reads this thread can sense your anger.

calm down danielson.. hold my hand.. lets be friends.

Wow haha. No. You mean inoob.com, which isnt even owned by me? It was an Inside Joke :lol: :lol: , with a member named "Rom".

people, people...you have to starve a virus.md not feed one.tz!

I appreciate your enthusiasm, unfortunately virus.md is taken, very nice name if I was to persue that field.

Unfortunately, .tz can only be 3rd level my friend.

I guess we could register one.co.tz?

biznews

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
guys - .mobi is as good as the name that precedes it. same with the .com's

why don't we return to this thread in say a year from now and see who is right and wrong? the market will take care of .mobi and our opinions for that matter.

this thread will scare any newbie away from joining the forum.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It amazes the hell out of me that a simple post about what some domains brought at auction is now 10 pages long of pure bullshit.

YEE HAW!

Where is the common sense and decency. A mobi sold for this, a dot com sold for that, and IDN brought this, and my bastard of a .biz sold for $55.00.

So LA DI FRICKIN DA DA.

We can keep this thread going to infinity and beyond (tm violation) or just accept the fact that...dah, there is more than one domain extension and more than one way to say the same word.

The world does not evolve solely around English and .com.

Deal with it, get over it, and move on to bigger and better things...like actually helping someone on this forum.

I have asked questions for weeks now that have gone unanswered because I think too many that could actually contribute are too busy backstabbing and virtual bitch slapping each other.

zojila

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Y'all done skeared the hell outta me :eek:

I'm a sellin every thang and movin to Montana.

Western Montana, one of my fav places in the world. If you sell and go, visit Glacier National Park and buy some land around the park. The area around Mission mountains is fabulous as well....

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It amazes the hell out of me that a simple post about what some domains brought at auction is now 10 pages long of pure bullshit.

YEE HAW!

Where is the common sense and decency. A mobi sold for this, a dot com sold for that, and IDN brought this, and my bastard of a .biz sold for $55.00.

So LA DI FRICKIN DA DA.

We can keep this thread going to infinity and beyond (tm violation) or just accept the fact that...dah, there is more than one domain extension and more than one way to say the same word.

Deal with it, get over it, and move on to bigger and better things...like actually helping someone on this forum.

I have asked questions for weeks now that have gone unanswered because I think too many that could actually contribute are too busy backstabbing and virtual bitch slapping each other.

and i second that! :-#:

seanboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

YEE HAW!

So LA DI FRICKIN DA DA.

amen to that

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess it is human nature to divide itself

as that's how one cell become two...and so on and so on

the point is, as we all are in this business to buy and sell domains.... whatever extension sells should make us all feel better about the possibilies of success.

thus, division in this instance is not a good thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators