Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

$119,000 mobi sale of Girls.mobi & Stocks.mobi !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vision

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nothing to see here folks....

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Indeed, .cc, .sh and .ws have greater value, more brandable, less letters and alot more well known than .MOBI
and Sam accuses mjnels of being a snake oil salesman....hmmm....lets give Sam a mirror.sh

I don't see how offering deposit.ws for $29 disqualifies you from discussing whether something like deposit.mobi is worth $25K. If he were asking $10K for it, then you might question his judgement.

Vision

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys, this is kind of ugly. It's one thing to trade punches, it's another thing to start pulling up domain names and insulting people for owning them.

The criticism of dotMobi is not pointed at the people who registered names and are selling them at a profit. It's pointed at the people who are absolutely convinced that they are going to continue moving up in value.

damitssam

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys, this is kind of ugly. It's one thing to trade punches, it's another thing to start pulling up domain names and insulting people for owning them.

The criticism of dotMobi is not pointed at the people who registered names and are selling them at a profit. It's pointed at the people who are absolutely convinced that they are going to continue moving up in value.

Indeed, sometimes its just fun to see these ".mobi people" try and "insult" my names (hmmm....gd ANYONE?). Unfortunately, if you own bad domains, it doesn't work. Usually, I keep quiet, but a personal attack on me deserves a laugh or two.

Vision, please do let me know when you fulfill your desire to register mirror.sh for me?

One beauty about dnf is, this forum is buried, so I can't see it visibly per say from the main page. A++ to the mods about this. I should stop visiting this place, since everytime i visit, my temperature rises a few notches.

Vision

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You attacked first.

You dish it out, you need to take it like a man.ws and not a wuss.ws

damitssam

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You attacked first.

You dish it out, you need to take it like a man.ws and not a wuss.ws

I attacked you First? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You sir are making me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps you need to SCROLL UP :?: ??

I dont even know who you are. Oh it looks like i vigorously offended you since I talked about your fellow .mobi buddy, who is WIDELY KNOWN in this forum (Please Use "Search" my friend) to be the biggest promoter aka salesman of .mobi.

I don't blame him, he owns lots of NNN.mobi, his domain future rides on it.

Of course, why would he start selling his NNN names so quickly, if he truly believed in the concept :?: :?:

Final Edit: I already my peace with .mobi speculators in the other forum. Trust me, I don't hate .mobi. What I do hate is immature members who feel like flaming / preaching to the masses will ensure .mobi success & "domination". Your "searching for thread" for names to flame (most of them that are actually worth a decent change or two) is clearly over the top and shows your great "Vision".

Someone should really just create a .mobi FORUM (.com site) seperate from DNF and NP and all you guys move there, cause clearly this tension is bad for everyone.

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
u feel better yet dammitsam... i want to be like you.. teach me the ways danielson ;)

damitssam

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
u feel better yet dammitsam... i want to be like you.. teach me the ways danielson ;)

Yes, I do, since I thought of a brilliant idea to keep the peace. Check the forum: "Suggestions".

You might like it.

You never answered my question, why are you selling so early if you truly "believe" in .mobi?

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I do, since I thought of a brilliant idea to keep the peace. Check the forum: "Suggestions".

You might like it.

You never answered my question, why are you selling so early if you truly "believe" in .mobi?

heh, im just glad flaming me out of nowhere made you feel warm n' fuzzy.. whatever i can do to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom