• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

125 Things Never To Say During Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
147) ...cybersquat on this!...
 
148). You look similar to my brother/sister.
 
149) You smell like provolone. I'm going to leave you alone.
 
150) I need to visit dnforum.com
 
152) did you just fart?
 
So you are done before you started ? :rolleyes:
 
Always fun to bring an old thread from the dead :greenuhoh:

154) so are you interested in buying the domain name or not?
 
155) WTF?! Is it your Pic? Lol, IMHO! CU, then...
156) Where did i put that Cialis coupon...
 
157) Who is listed on the Whois info of the domain?
 
147.) Look, I'm milking a cow.

Got in big trouble for saying that to the wifey :disappoin
 
Domain Jedi said:
147.) Look, I'm milking a cow.

Got in big trouble for saying that to the wifey :disappoin


Poor you Jedi.

I am sure you had much fun so it doesnt matter if they are mad afterwards.
 
151) Could you ask your sister to call me sometime?
 
152 Did I mention the video camera?
153 Hurry up! This room rents by the Hour!
154 Do you accept Visa?
155 On second thought, let's turn off the lights.
156 And to think- I was really trying to pick up your friend!
157 Smile, you're on Candid Camera!
158 I want a baby!
159 When is this supposed to feel good?
160 You're good enough to do this for a living!
161 Are you sure I don't know you from somewhere?
162 It's nice being in bed with a woman I don't have to inflate!
163 Does your husband own a sawed-off shotgun?
164 Have you ever considered liposuction?
165 I have a confession...
166 I was so horny tonight I would have taken a duck home!
167 I really hate women who actually think sex means something!
168 Keep it down, my mother is a light sleeper...
169 You can cook too, right?
170 Thanks, Now get the F%CK out of my house!
 
Hold on a sec...the dog wants in
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom