• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 15lbs.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madk

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
15lbs.com (as in 15 pounds) - possible weight loss product

Not developed, just grabbed, have low $xxx.xx offer from a weight loss company already.
 
I Would Say Mid xxx To Low xxxx
 
15lbs.com (as in 15 pounds) - possible weight loss product

Not developed, just grabbed, have low $xxx.xx offer from a weight loss company already.



Counter with a high XXX , then they should/might settle with a mid xxx
 
Sell it for mid xxx, then reg 14lbs and sell it for another mid xxx. Then reg 15lbs.net, and sell it for another mid xxx. hah.
 
15lbs is a great domain because of the "Freshmen 15" that could be big, which is why 14lbs or any other number for that matter is not as good.., I would asked for 2K
 
Thanks for all the advice guys!

I am thinking I may want to develop this a bit before I let it loose. It seems to be an industry that doesn't have many quality domains outside of product names.

I really don't know yet. I figure I have today to figure it out as it is the holiday here in the USA and not much business takes place.

Any more info will still be appreciated!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom