Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions 164 domains including nimep.com bulk auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You can't change the auction rules. You have no right to exclude me from this auction without a valid reason. Your iTrader rating is just one more than mine. I am legit and I will continue bidding.

I will not sell you or others who have low trading.If you bid it is just a spam for us.

maxximus

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You don't have such a choice. This is an auction thread. You can't change the rules in the middle of the game.

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You don't have such a choice. This is an auction thread. You can't change the rules in the middle of the game.
Did I say payment method before the auction ? No ,so If you can pay via bank wire, you are free to bid .
For Other bidders I can decide any other payment methods.

maxximus

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did I say payment method before the auction ? No ,so If you can pay via bank wire, you are free to bid .
For Other bidders I can decide any other payment methods.

I guess you are not here to do business. Just reported this thread.

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I guess you are not here to do business. Just reported this thread.

I make business with trusted people in here.I cannot accept anonymous bids.You are free to report.

maxximus

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I make business with trusted people in here.I cannot accept anonymous bids.You are free to report.

I already did. Since when gold members are considered anonymous?

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I already did. Since when gold members are considered anonymous?

maxximus
Join Date 12-12-2008
new users are anonymous.Deal with people who is account age not reach 1 month is risky.A lot of people join dnf and make fraud every month.

maxximus

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
maxximus
Join Date 12-12-2008
new users are anonymous.Deal with people who is account age not reach 1 month is risky.A lot of people join dnf and make fraud every month.

You joined dnforum only 5 months before me and have only 2 itrader ratings. Hmmm. Are you here to scam others? Waiting for a big jackpot?

Anyway, I don't mind using any respectful escrow service.

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
you joined dnforum only 5 months before me and have only 2 itrader ratings. Hmmm. Are you here to scam others? Waiting for a big jackpot?

Anyway, i don't mind using any respectful escrow service.

These domains are bigjackpot for you ,Go away scammer

no sales, no sell , auction cancelled

maxximus

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
These domains are bigjackpot for you ,Go away scammer

no sales, no sell , auction cancelled

You are the friggin scammer. Just scammed me and all other bidders by cancelling this auction in the last hour. I already thought you I didn't mind using any respectful escrow service.

Get ready to be banned scammer.

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You are the friggin scammer. Just scammed me and all other bidders by cancelling this auction in the last hour. I already thought you I didn't mind using any respectful escrow service.

Get ready to be banned scammer.

What a barefaced ,brash scammer , I told you I will not sell ,you dont have honour and trying to scam me ,I know these escrow services because of you I dont want to loose my escrow.com account ,You might be make illegal payment. No today but you will get banned other days because you are trying to scam others

maxximus

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What a barefaced ,brash scammer , I told you I will not sell ,you dont have honour and trying to scam me ,I know these escrow services because of you I dont want to loose my escrow.com account ,You might be make illegal payment. No today but you will get banned other days because you are trying to scam others

You talk garbage.

Last edited:

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
shut up and go try to scam others not me

maxximus

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You shut up douchebag. You are the last person to talk about honour. I won't stop bidding on a domain just because an idiot seller want to change the rules in the last few hours. First you said you received complaints from other bidders. Now, you are saying you are afraid to be scammed. What a friggin liar you are. First time, I hear someone is afraid of losing his escrow.com account. Escrow companies take necessary steps to avoid illegal payments. Even scammers like you would not care to cheat an escrow service for $81. We will see who will get banned soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators