• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

1885 3 letter .net for sale ! Yes 1885 of them !

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2006
Messages
1,179
Reaction score
1
actually LLL.net & LLL.org

on ebay HERE ... if ye have a million or so to spare ...

PS : not an ad ... just thought it was interesting
 
I feel .net and .org only have vaule in reseller market,no company will use them.
 
At over $500 average each domain they aint giving any sort of bulk discount either
 
Will not sell.

The seller has not enough reputation selling such things.
 
Will not sell.

The seller has not enough reputation selling such things.

LOL... possibly because he/she was hoarding the last few years..
Rep means very little with a stash like that ...
 
I've sold a bunch to these people before. Wonder why they're selling...
 
I've seen the list and it is quite impressive. I've agreed to keep it confidential and will do so, but there are quite a few premiums and top combos on there.

I don't know if it'll sell at the price desired (most would want a discount for a bulk buy and the total dollar amount desired is out of most folk's budgets), but it is a nice list and a great possible investment.

-zesty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom