• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 18volts.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozenge

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I was planning on developing a power tool website when I registered this name, but never got around to it. Just wondering what the value may be of it. It is getting an average of 100 unique visits a month with no advertising Thanks for your help!
 
I think this name should worth $xx - xxx's. Good luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom