• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 2000 Type Ins Per Month - How to Monetize?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paulc

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
821
Reaction score
0
I have an adult type in domain with around 2000 type ins per month.

Rather than having it parked and earning next to nothing, can anyone recommend or advise what affiliate program to join that would earn more revenue from it?
 
it will depend on the 'niche' of the adult name, if any - if you'd pm me the name - i could recommend some affiliate programs that are reputable and offer free content - galleries - movies, etc.
 
I have an adult type in domain with around 2000 type ins per month.

Rather than having it parked and earning next to nothing, can anyone recommend or advise what affiliate program to join that would earn more revenue from it?

I can also help if you PM me the niche or name.
I'm sure I have come across posts on here where people have listed their recommendations too so it might be worth a poke around.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom