Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

2007 TRAFFIC West Moniker Auction - Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
quick scan, can't believe how low the prices were.
the LL.com sold for a big price but everything else went dirt cheap imo
only resellers there obviously
personally, i won't sell at the silent for this reason & a few others :smilewinkgrin:
it's the live or nothing :yes:

Unfortunately Pred, sellers don't have a choice, if not accepted to Live, it gets pushed to silent.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately Pred, sellers don't have a choice, if not accepted to Live, it gets pushed to silent.

Not true
Because of the hassle we had last time cancelling etc (remember? :rolleyes:)
When i submitted a few names, i did it via email, cos i can never be bothered with the spreadsheet thing, another pain tbh, but i stipulated, great if accepted to live, if not, i DO NOT want them to go to the Silent as imo is a waste of time.
If you do that next time ,it will save hassle & saves tie-ins & all that jazz

muris

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can't see europe. :(

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
personally, i won't sell at the silent for this reason & a few others :smilewinkgrin:
it's the live or nothing :yes:

I don't see that anyone has the choice... You can't accept LIVE only with Moniker, unless something has changed I don't know about.

What you are really saying is... You wont sell with Moniker.

That about sum it up? ;)

GoPC

Can't see europe. :(

Look again... it's right there to the left of Russia, straight up from Africa. ;)

Seriously, that question has come up alot... where did that domain go? It HAD bids....

GoPC

oberheimer

Domain investor
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
can i get the mp3 file with the auction, i mean pay for it?
would be nice to here the auction again ;)

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Not true
Because of the hassle we had last time cancelling etc (remember? :rolleyes:)
When i submitted a few names, i did it via email, cos i can never be bothered with the spreadsheet thing, another pain tbh, but i stipulated, great if accepted to live, if not, i DO NOT want them to go to the Silent as imo is a waste of time.
If you do that next time ,it will save hassle & saves tie-ins & all that jazz

Moniker did allow me to pull my names from silent at the last minute, it was after I vented my frustration with dropping my reserves to get them to live and they ending up in silent instead. Great advice though, next time I will make the stipulation ahead of time. Did you submit the sellers agreement at the time you submitted your domains?

After looking at what the silent's sold for, I'm REAL glad I pulled them out!, I'd be crying right now if I didn't. :cry:

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't see that anyone has the choice... You can't accept LIVE only with Moniker, unless something has changed I don't know about.

What you are really saying is... You wont sell with Moniker.

That about sum it up? ;)

GoPC

LOL
Don't forget who works for who.
tbh, same as sedo. nothing's set in stone. you can talk to reps & sort things out.
if something is unpopular enmasse they will change it. everyone has to.
i love Moniker but they need to have a tinker with a few things for sure, re: silent auctions.
anyway, not gonna gonna try & give them too much advice 'cos Monte's not doing too bad is he? :yes:

Moniker did allow me to pull my names from silent at the last minute, it was after I vented my frustration with dropping my reserves to get them to live and they ending up in silent instead. Great advice though, next time I will make the stipulation ahead of time. Did you submit the sellers agreement at the time you submitted your domains?

After looking at what the silent's sold for, I'm REAL glad I pulled them out!, I'd be crying right now if I didn't. :cry:

agreed :yes:
:smilewinkgrin:

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Good to know they can be a little flexible.

There was a misunderstanding in my case, so I dont know if they would do that for everyone. I really think they should give sellers the option to only have there domains considered for Live..

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
but i stipulated, great if accepted to live, if not, i DO NOT want them to go to the Silent as imo is a waste of time.

Exactly my way of thinking. Obviously can't hurt to offer your own terms. Only problem is that now they'll probably get 100's of specific email requests for the next auction including mine! :) I can't open the spread sheet on a mac anyway.

I really think they should give sellers the option to only have there domains considered for Live..

There is always the option. You make the offer. They either accept or refuse and that will probably depend on the quality of your domain.

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I'm always interested in outstanding names ... care to share what names you pulled?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm always interested in outstanding names ... care to share what names you pulled?

I'll PM you the list, if anyone else wants a PM let me know.

Get this; the worst name I had was the only one that went to live and sold, which was glassfountains.com, the one Pred liked so much :lol:

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Get this; the worst name I had was the only one that went to live and sold, which was glassfountains.com, the one Pred liked so much :lol:

sorry RaiderGirl ;) i wouldn't have commented if i'd known a fellow compatriate was trying to sell it.
anyway congrats on sale.
like i say, wouldn't have said anything, as i know how sensitive a girl can be about her 'glass fountains' :smilewinkgrin:
Pred x :-#: LOL

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sorry RaiderGirl ;) like i say, wouldn't have said anything, as i know how sensitive a girl can be about her 'glass fountains' :smilewinkgrin:
Pred x :-#: LOL

LOL. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators