Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

$25k - Domain for a Game Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainoffers.biz

Vincent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Diehard2.com - $1750
iMickey.com - $3750
iGober.com - $3750
PM me if you are interested.
Looking forward to sell domain(s) to you.
thanks.

MaxS

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So anyways...I sent you 2 PM's a few days ago that I took the time to put together for you with detailed info, list of names fitting your criteria, etc. Did you have a chance to review that list and come to any conclusions? The reason I ask is that normally it is common practice to reply to such contact after posting a wanted thread on the forum..Please let me know as some names will no longer be available soon.
Sorry, but sorting through a large list of PMs and replying to each individually is a nightmare -- especially with the spam limits.

If you do not get a reply, it's because I'm not interested. I'm not looking for a $50 domain.

mmerlin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are several brandable and short names available for fixed prices here
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=248564

The list is over 300 domains, here's a select few that come to mind:

MUDZ.COM (multi-user dungeonz, or MUDz)

MUMP.COM (multi-user multi-player)

Flarez.com

nice brandable names, easily trademarkable

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not looking for a $50 domain.

Give an example of what you believe you can get for 25k...are you looking for games.com? Not a made up bandable word? Please give an example and you may get better responses (or no more responses if you are looking for a 1 million+ dollar domain for 25k)

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
98% of the "buyers" in the wanted section never buy. It's more of a joke than anything. It's easy to say you don't want something, what people need is to know what you really want so they can help you find it. I sent this person domains that have had xx,xxx offers on them so I know for a fact that they are not worth $50 and I take no offense if he is not interested but clearly it's up the the buyer to give more details so he gets less junk.

MaxS

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
98% of the "buyers" in the wanted section never buy. It's more of a joke than anything. It's easy to say you don't want something, what people need is to know what you really want so they can help you find it. I sent this person domains that have had xx,xxx offers on them so I know for a fact that they are not worth $50 and I take no offense if he is not interested but clearly it's up the the buyer to give more details so he gets less junk.
Only domain you offered me is d l y o n dot com.

:?:

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sent you a list at NP. You have the same request over there. Like I stated, I'm not offended and I'm sure your getting slammed with PM's but if you're sincerely interested in finding something you'll need to help us out and show us something that might fit, give examples of good and bad, etc.. Good luck in your search. Cheers

Acro

MaxS

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sent you a list at NP. You have the same request over there. Like I stated, I'm not offended and I'm sure your getting slammed with PM's but your sincerely interested in finding something you'll need to help and show us something that might, give examples of good and bad, etc.. Good luck in your search. Cheers

Acro
On Namepros you offered me:

starsz dot com
zaehon dot com
i teen dot org
video game cheat dot net
online 360 dot com
games op dot com
geek den dot com
micro city dot com
game comet dot com
game mecca dot com

:?:

I mean no disrespect, but none of those domains even come close to what I'm looking for.

Thanks

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Like I said before I am not offended if you don't want any of my names but you still haven't given anything to the rest of the group to help you find what you are looking for. What are you looking for?

core

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still looking?

Activi.com

Creation Date: 14-feb-1997 (Big SEO advantage).

vialli

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Joopster.com and .co.uk fun sounding and highly brandable

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom