• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 3 logo's

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense, but I think you can do better. Its not a critisism, just suggestion. Note that logos are pretty much the face of website and as such very important. Work on them a bit ;)
 
Originally posted by domainAddict
No offense, but I think you can do better. Its not a critisism, just suggestion. Note that logos are pretty much the face of website and as such very important. Work on them a bit ;)

Just trying something from 'ms picture express'
 
Keep trying, thats all Im saying :) Its hard to make a good logo, i know. It can be very hard, but that shouldnt stop you form trying.
 
Or you could pay people like me and relax :)
 
When I started making logo's I used MS Word and a screen capture tool called ScreenHunter, you'd be surprised what Word can do with all the shapes, patterns etc...

This image was made in Word www.Homesters.com , it was a slow day at work :)

Mike
 
Originally posted by Tippy
This image was made in Word www.Homesters.com , it was a slow day at work :)

Whoa Mike!!! That is amazing... most people can't even do that in graphic programs! Very nice :eek:
 
Originally posted by Tippy
When I started making logo's I used MS Word and a screen capture tool called ScreenHunter, you'd be surprised what Word can do with all the shapes, patterns etc...

This image was made in Word www.Homesters.com , it was a slow day at work :)

Mike

very nice! looks like the sims house.
 
Thank's all :)

I guess that's why they laid me off, way too slow :D that's ok, I got my Sugar Mama, she's taking care of me :)

Mike

PS : There's an Olympic size pool in the backyard too ;)
 
Originally posted by Tippy
Thank's all :)

I guess that's why they laid me off, way too slow :D that's ok, I got my Sugar Mama, she's taking care of me :)

Mike

PS : There's an Olympic size pool in the backyard too ;)

hey! I got laid off too after 13yrs of service. Got a nice severence
pkg though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom