Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

32 domains ... 10 City GEOs ... USA & Canada ... ThetfordMines.org ... Salaberry.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

The first domain is short for Rancho Cucamonga. It's a very big city (167,000 people) just outside Los Angeles, and I think the sound of the .co works really well here because it's repeated 3 times in the domain name Cucamonga.co. Everything else is .NET or .ORG. I also have some .COMs for these and other cities, but they're multi-word domains.

The hyphens you see are because the cities are spelled WITH hyphens by the residents, which you can verify with Wikipedia. So for those cities, I had to break from normal practice and register hyphenated versions along with non-hyphenated versions.

The other 9 cities are, if I recall correctly, all Canadian. When I purchased them, they were the only remaining Canadian cities in these extensions above a certain minimum population. Everything else had been taken. I wasn't sure if Canadian end users would show any interest in .ORG or .NET. However, I have received inquiries on these, including one viable opening offer (near $1k for just one of these domains) in May from a team of Canadian end users living in the city in question. I can verify that with screen shots.

I'm looking for a bulk offer. Head's up: I plan to let these expire first and then renew them second. You'll probably waste your time if you wait for them to drop. My price pre-renewal will be lower than my price post-renewal.

Cucamonga.co

FortSaintJohn.net
FortSaintJohn.org

RiviereDuLoup.net

Rouyn-Noranda.net
Rouyn-Noranda.org
Rouyn.net
Rouyn.org
RouynNoranda.net
RouynNoranda.org

Saint-Antonin.org
SaintAntonin.net
SaintAntonin.org

Salaberry-de-Valleyfield.net
Salaberry-de-Valleyfield.org
Salaberry.org
SalaberryDeValleyfield.net
SalaberryDeValleyfield.org

Sorel-Tracy.net
Sorel-Tracy.org
SorelTracy.net
SorelTracy.org

StAntonin.net
StAntonin.org
Saint-Antonin.org
SaintAntonin.net
SaintAntonin.org

SaintHyacinthe.net
SaintHyacinthe.orgStHyacinthe.net
StHyacinthe.org

ThetfordMines.org

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators