• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale ***407 Domains In Liquidation***

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicpal

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
668
Reaction score
0
Sorry to say I must give these puppies up for sale but business is booming and I don't have the time to market or even maintain the domain portfolio I have.

I have 407 good domains for sale with stats from Sedo Parking and affiliates. The domain are on Excel spreadsheet (w/ domain, expiry date, registrar, revenue, & for sale price) as there are way too many to list here. All stats have been updated through 6AM this morning. If you need any more specific info on a domain I'll be more than happy to provide it for you. The domains have not been used to their utmost potential as I'll admit I am not the best at generating revenue from them and some have been parked at sites for traffic, some have been redirected to affiliates and some have been parked on and off at PPC during my ownership. The domains on the list range in age from regged 4 years ago up until two months ago.

Some examples include carbureted.com, reheeased.com, personaljesus.com, prayerforum.com, surfing.cc, etc.

Payment may be made for these domains via PayPal, Ikobo, Escrow or money order.

Please post PM Sent in this thread and send me a PM with a vaild email address that I can send the list to.

<Update...getting alot of emails concerning duration of parking etc....all domains on the revenue column of the sheet are to date and have been parked on average 3-4 months. If you need more specific stats I can send screenshots or provide more details.>

Thanks in advance.
 
PM Sent

Thanks,
Andrew
 
nicpal said:
Sorry to say I must give these puppies up for sale but business is booming and I don't have the time to market or even maintain the domain portfolio I have.

I have 407 good domains for sale with stats from Sedo Parking and affiliates. The domain are on Excel spreadsheet (w/ domain, expiry date, registrar, revenue, & for sale price) as there are way too many to list here. All stats have been updated through 6AM this morning. If you need any more specific info on a domain I'll be more than happy to provide it for you. The domains have not been used to their utmost potential as I'll admit I am not the best at generating revenue from them and some have been parked at sites for traffic, some have been redirected to affiliates and some have been parked on and off at PPC during my ownership. The domains on the list range in age from regged 4 years ago up until two months ago.

Some examples include carbureted.com, reheeased.com, personaljesus.com, prayerforum.com, surfing.cc, etc.

Payment may be made for these domains via PayPal, Ikobo, Escrow or money order.

Please post PM Sent in this thread and send me a PM with a vaild email address that I can send the list to.

Thanks in advance.

PM'd
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom