Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

***407 Domains In Liquidation***

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sorry to say I must give these puppies up for sale but business is booming and I don't have the time to market or even maintain the domain portfolio I have.

I have 407 good domains for sale with stats from Sedo Parking and affiliates. The domain are on Excel spreadsheet (w/ domain, expiry date, registrar, revenue, & for sale price) as there are way too many to list here. All stats have been updated through 6AM this morning. If you need any more specific info on a domain I'll be more than happy to provide it for you. The domains have not been used to their utmost potential as I'll admit I am not the best at generating revenue from them and some have been parked at sites for traffic, some have been redirected to affiliates and some have been parked on and off at PPC during my ownership. The domains on the list range in age from regged 4 years ago up until two months ago.

Some examples include carbureted.com, reheeased.com, personaljesus.com, prayerforum.com, surfing.cc, etc.

Payment may be made for these domains via PayPal, Ikobo, Escrow or money order.

Please post PM Sent in this thread and send me a PM with a vaild email address that I can send the list to.

<Update...getting alot of emails concerning duration of parking etc....all domains on the revenue column of the sheet are to date and have been parked on average 3-4 months. If you need more specific stats I can send screenshots or provide more details.>

Thanks in advance.

Domain summit 2024

GrainFarmer

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM Sent.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

taz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Glamorama

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent

discdrome

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nicpal said:
Sorry to say I must give these puppies up for sale but business is booming and I don't have the time to market or even maintain the domain portfolio I have.

I have 407 good domains for sale with stats from Sedo Parking and affiliates. The domain are on Excel spreadsheet (w/ domain, expiry date, registrar, revenue, & for sale price) as there are way too many to list here. All stats have been updated through 6AM this morning. If you need any more specific info on a domain I'll be more than happy to provide it for you. The domains have not been used to their utmost potential as I'll admit I am not the best at generating revenue from them and some have been parked at sites for traffic, some have been redirected to affiliates and some have been parked on and off at PPC during my ownership. The domains on the list range in age from regged 4 years ago up until two months ago.

Some examples include carbureted.com, reheeased.com, personaljesus.com, prayerforum.com, surfing.cc, etc.

Payment may be made for these domains via PayPal, Ikobo, Escrow or money order.

Please post PM Sent in this thread and send me a PM with a vaild email address that I can send the list to.

Thanks in advance.

PM'd

col

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators