Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed 5 Streaming TV show sites for sale, top in google (watchdoctorwho.co.uk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

netguru2525

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm offloading my portfolio of TV show sites. They all get various amounts of traffic and rank for terms in google. I built these and found them hard to monetise as I don't really have much of a clue as to how to make money outside of content gateways.

The sites and notable keywords they rank for in google uk are:

WWW.WATCHDOCTORWHO.CO.UK (ranks for "watch doctor who" and "doctor who episodes" and a few other similar keywords)
WWW.WATCHREDDWARF.CO.UK (ranks for "watch red dwarf" and a few other similar keywords)
WWW.WATCHONLYFOOLSANDHORSESEPISODES.COM (ranks for "watch only fools and horses" and a few other similar keywords)
WWW.WATCHAMERICANDAD.CO.UK (ranks for "Watch american dad" and a few other similar keywords)
WWW.FAWLTYTOWERSEPISODES.CO.UK (ranks for "Fawlty Towers Episodes" and a few other similar keywords)

Assume revenue as $0 tho they have taken some in the past through changing of content gateways etc. All sites are live and you should be able to see enough of them to understand how it all works.

Looking for offers in low $XXX

TOM

netguru2525

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Shoved a gateway on all the sites and the whole lot are earning about $2-5 a day between them. Looking for low $xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom