Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

broker $52,500 USD Will Be Paid To You For Finding A buyer For These Names

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

H2FC

I'll pay $52,500 USD for someone to find me a buyer for my website and over 700 names listed on it. I've added new names and reduced the asking price to $350,000 for the complete website and all the names listed. I'm paying 15% commission for someone to find me a buyer through emails, phone calls, personal contacts, media advertising, or any other legal and ethical way.

These are Best of Breed names in the exploding Global Warming and Alternative Energy Sectors. These sectors are destined to become one of the hottest in domain history. Please review the names to see if you agree they are worth much more than my asking price. If you don't agree please don't bother with trying to sell them. I need someone like myself who believes in these names and who has the time and ability to express that belief to potential domain buyers.

The global warming/alternative energy area is getting more potential buyers every day as more people begin to understand and believe the serious global warming threat. This will continue indefinitely, there is no end in sight. I will sell these names for my price, its only a matter of time before I find the right buyer and thats where you can earn over $50,000.... by helping me find that buyer now.

Please check out www.FuelcellDomains.com and let me know if you are interested and/or if you require more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators