• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 5ft.org

  • Thread starter Thread starter H2FC
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

H2FC

Guest
I just recently got this one from the dropped list. What caught my interest is I think it would be a good name for a "Little People" .org website...for those people who are 5ft or shorter. What do you think? I would appreciate your appraisal or comments.....Thanks
 
A website for short people is a good idea. I'm short but not that short. :whoo:

But without any development, and unless you find a retail buyer, I agree with the other appraisals.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom