• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 6 that I would love some opinions on

  • Thread starter Thread starter mindflighttrader
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mindflighttrader

Guest
britishbowls.co.uk

cheapflightsshop.com

freeonlinegamesfree.com

lasvegaslesbians.com

lasvegasloving.com

makeitalargeone.com

Have I wasted my money ?
 
sorry to say this... but I think the names are a bit too long
 
yes...I do believe money wasted. Just be honest!

Good Luck, Gary T
 
lasvegaslesbians is the only cohernt one

Maybe there is such a community in vegas who can use this name
 
I couldn't imagine any of these fetching a price above reg fees. Consider it a dirt-cheap lesson in life and be more discriminating in future purchases.

In the beginning, I registered allthisandmore.com, as well as about 100 others that I ended up giving away. I learned a lot from the experience. It usually doesn't pay to be so speculative unless the name is fairly spectacular.
 
freeonlinegamesfree.com - $0 ....why have free in the domain twice?

The rest have some potential, but don't expect more than double digits for them. May not be worth the hassl eof trying to market them for such low returns.


Bests ones are:
lasvegaslesbians.com
lasvegasloving.com (maybe a site for the ladies of the night?)

They have a nice ring to them. You might get lucky and find someone to part with some cash for these 2.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom