• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 72mph.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't see the attraction. obviously could mean 72 miles per hour, but 72 isn't the most interesting figure. certainly not the speed limit or anything interesting in the UK, nor as far as i'm aware, in america,
 
shambles..shambles..shambles.. what's in a name? It is not the number nor is it the representative of speed that defines the character of this domain name. It's the concept and potentual of the name that's important. Look beyond the name...any name, open your minds eye and explore the possibilities. Would you, my friend have given the same response if years ago I had given you a silly and unknown word such as "Google"??? Hummm.. What's in a name??

All in good taste :lol:

Btw, it's probably not worth much.....now


I'm tired, can I go home now? :asleep:
 
reg fee + $10 for PR4
 
Yeah Reg Fee sorry but I don't see anything there :(
 
Once I got a ticket for going 72 mph in a 40 mph zone. So I am telling you, this domain is worth at least $210 !
 
Once I got a ticket for going 72 mph in a 40 mph zone. So I am telling you, this domain is worth at least $210 !

He he that's a good one.
I think the price would be around low to mid $xx, if it is correct PR4. Not regfee at least.
 
Would be a good name for a directory or a free webhost. the PR4 is nice, but undeveloped, $50 at most. Developed, it could be revenue driven plus.
 
Thanks for all the feedback guys....
Speeding ticket was a good one...lol Maybe you can sell it to the officer that gave you the ticket n call it even..;)
 
RegFee unless you own all the XXmph.com and can sell as a collection.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom