• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 911transcript.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

picassofacepicassoface is verified member.

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
9,718
Reaction score
85
911transcript.com

I was gonna sell this but changed my mind (don't want to profit from disaster).
But I was thinking, it would make a good site to post the events of 9-11 from the transcripts (police, fire, etc). The only ads would be from legitimate charities...
Would people visit such a site ?
 
Interesting. 9/11 didn't occur to me until you mentioned 'profiting from disaster.' my first thought was police 9-1-1 call transcripts.
 
Last edited:
911transcript.com

I was gonna sell this but changed my mind (don't want to profit from disaster).
But I was thinking, it would make a good site to post the events of 9-11 from the transcripts (police, fire, etc). The only ads would be from legitimate charities...
Would people visit such a site ?

With marketing, you can make people visit anything. I would, however, probably focus on other projects if I were you. Best wishes tho
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom