Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

$92 made @ DomainSponsor, Oct/Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM sent!
More offers/inquiries still welcome.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
whats the highest offer so far?

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$400 (twice. one was withdrawn though)

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks, PMs sent! :)

chatcher

Crazy Chuck
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm interested.

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
chatcher, PM sent. :)

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please PM me as well...

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Taken care of. :)

BTW, the domain has earned me $7.30 total in the last three days. Of course, as I write this, Dec. 3 still has still approx. 7 .5 hrs to go. So today's $3.55 may well become more still in those next 7.5 hrs.

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Tons of people have asked me for the name of this domain name, but unfortunately no real (or even pretty) good offers so far. The highest offer(s) I got for this domain is still $400, but I have not accepted that, because it really is on the meager side.
Hmm, I realize I could well have received better offers, had I not been so honest with you by including the stats for April-Sept., when the average that name made me was slightly more than $10 p/month. 'Cos when you add the $62.43 total for that April-Sept. period to the much much cooler Oct./Nov. total of 92.18, you get a monthly average of $19.33, as opposed to the average of $46 p/month for 'just' Oct./Nov. (Not to mention Dec., when this name could make me $70 or so; also see top post!).

A-ny-way... This name is still open to offers! If it doesn't sell, then no big deal, because the name has been doing well the last couple of months and is very likely to continue do so, which is of course worth more than accepting a (too) low offer. :) On the other hand, some extra XMas spending money would be nice so a sale would be welcome! :wink:

eSology

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pm me again please...I seem to have deleted your previous pm.

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cheers, PMs have been sent.

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
one pm to go please

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cheers, PMs've been sent!

In response to various questions I have received about this domain:

Yes, this domain is 'Sold As Is'. Now, some people wondered if the traffic it gets will remain similar to what it is now. I'd think so, because in no way am I generating the traffic myself (though occasionally I do go there to see what links the page shows... I do not click the links though!), or deceiving crap like that.
Unfortunately, DomainSponsor doesn't give detailed stats that show where exactly (IPs, referrers, etc.) the trafic is coming from, but as you can see their stats do show that most of it is US based.
And, I recently learned from a domainer inquiring about the name of this domain that there is a rather popular site named quite similar to my domain; same words, but in a slightly different order. So, my domain most likely is getting type in ('typo'?) traffic from people wanting to go to that popular site!*
(BTW, if you had already inquired about my domain and you now would like know the name of that popular site, then let me know and I'll PM you. That also goes for people that are yet to inquire about my domain)

Can I guarantee you the same income if you'd buy the domain and also park it at DomainSponsor? No, but I wouldn't know why it would be different, as long as you park it -like it is now- with DomainSponsor's Premier program.

Then, some people have asked a price-range for this name. Or a 'minimum price' that I would accept.
Well, I am asking for offers, obviously, but I will say that I will consider offers starting in the mid $xxx. I have received some fairly decent offers now (definitely higher ones than the previous highest offer of $400; these new offers are all mid-$xxx), but haven't decided yet if I will indeed sell for the highest of 'em. After all, if this domain would continue to make an average of $45 to $50 a month, then offers of mid-$xxx are still quite on the low side. :wink:

As for payment, if you buy the domain you can either pay by PayPal (for 'established' forum members), or otherwise I'll accept Western Union.

More questions? Please send them per PM.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom