Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

9MM Refund Plz, I think that's reasonable (New Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lame excuse he has time to reply but not push or refund, doesnt look good. I think a call is a MUST maybe his parents will hear you out.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
try to get a bank refund if you can - i dont think he will refund - just buying more time - there is not that much time required to push the names

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
You see now why you cannot really trust an underage person with your money, even if he somehow manages to deliver. There is just too much liability. Glorifying successful underage individuals is not the proper way, IMO. There are exceptions to the rule but the majority of cases end up like 9MM: no respect to elders, attitude, fake bravado and excuses (lies).

Good luck getting your money back.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yadoo come to chat NOW, some great advice being given there

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Moving? Bullshit. I see he still had time to make a few more posts here.

Sorry mate...

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ROFL

Sorry, just seen JP's new banana collection :lol: :cool:

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My plan is to resale these rare banana gifts in 10 yrs. Hey if .mobi can Banana can !

Yaadoo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just talked to him guys and he pushed the domains over. But he sold some of them, actually quite a few of them so he compenstate it by giving back $100 in gd gift card.

And he said he'll probably push the other domain I bought from him long back (svuy.com) in about 2 weeks time after his dynadot stuff is sorted out.

So Case Resolved :)

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you are some what seeing a resolution. He resold names he sold to you, wonder why he couldnt follow through all the way lol He failed to mention this, shame.

btw it wouldnt be .banana it would be .Banan no A at the end to keep it a nice short extension :lol:

Yaadoo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Also, I'd just like to thank all you guys! Thanks advices and helping us solve this transaction.

Honestly, I could have said just a few days ago that I never liked dnf much, and membership was not worth paying. But I can now say dnf is probably the best place to buy and sell your domains, and has lots of dedicated supportive members on this forum.

Thanks again guys, I'd appreciate it.

He didn't resell the domains, he had them. He jsut sold them to other people after he had already sold them to me, so he compensated a bit by giving me a gd gift card.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also, I'd just like to thank all you guys! Thanks advices and helping us solve this transaction.

Honestly, I could have said just a few days ago that I never liked dnf much, and membership was not worth paying. But I can now say dnf is probably the best place to buy and sell your domains, and has lots of dedicated supportive members on this forum.

Thanks again guys, I'd appreciate it.

He didn't resell the domains, he had them. He jsut sold them to other people after he had already sold them to me, so he compensated a bit by giving me a gd gift card.

Damn! and i'd just got some Supplies in :smilewinkgrin:

Edit: maybe needing them after all :cool:

Yaadoo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ya, I suppose that's what happened. I paid him $450 via email bank transfer and $100 at gd gift card because I didn't have enough in my bank.

So basically he gave me the gd gift code I gave him to cover for some of the domains he sold.

It was a bulk buy, if that makes anything clearer.

tinner666

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"He didn't resell the domains, he had them. He jsut sold them to other people after he had already sold them to me, so he compensated a bit by giving me a gd gift card."
This is scary to me. Sorry for chiming in, but this got me. Not in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators