Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

9MM Refund Plz, I think that's reasonable (New Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, jokes aside, this is wrong. He's got a lot of explaining to do, if he's allowed back.

Domain Summit 2024

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's arite, I'm satisfied. At least I wasn't completely scammed right?

Okay I'm new to domaining and still relatively new to DNF but what your saying makes no sense.

You paid him two weeks ago for a domain that you never received but yet again you turn around and purchase more names via wire which isn't smart if you don't know them anyways. Then you don't receive your names again after 10 days or whatever it is and you say hes ignoring you / have you on block. Am I right so far?

Okay then you find out he sold names to others after you already paid for them? And your okay with that ? It seems as though you defending him.

Whats wrong with this picture?

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay I'm new to domaining and still relatively new to DNF but what your saying makes no sense.

You paid him two weeks ago for a domain that you never received but yet again you turn around and purchase more names via wire which isn't smart if you don't know them anyways. Then you don't receive your names again after 10 days or whatever it is and you say hes ignoring you / have you on block. Am I right so far?

Okay then he you find out he sold names to others after you already paid for them? And your okay with that ? It seems as though you defending him.

Whats wrong with this picture?

:drum: BINGO

Downloads

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dunno, it all sounds a bit wrong, for my part though the best way i can vote is to never deal with this person, even if they are offering up a good deal. So thats what i'll do, just avoid 9MM completely.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This whole story sounds screwy but other than what I posted above I will keep my opinions to myself.

Yaadoo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pink ya you got the rough Idea. I suppose its wrong, but I'm just saying, so far I'm much more reliefed than I was a couple days ago. Hopefully I'll get that other domain within the next 2 weeks.

Basically I bought 2 domains from him like a month ago, he pushed one and the other one he said he couldn't log in to his dynadot account. And they required him to send an id picture and stuff like that to get his password back, that's why he couldn't push it.

I had a few other previous transaction with him, which worked out fine for the most part so I wasn't too worried.

But Ya, I guess it is kinda messed up especially this recent bulk buy transaction. Selling some of the domains he already sold to me, and ignoring by blocking me on msn. But at least he gave me some kind of compensation for it. I'm mainly pissed off at the fact that he ignored me and blocked me. I have to say this wasn't a very easy transactioin and brought upon lot of worry and consumed lots of time. If I had to do it all over again, I probably would not have went in to do the deal.

But again Thanks Guys, otherwise I don't know when I would of ever gotten anything for what I paid.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pink ya you got the rough Idea. I suppose its wrong, but I'm just saying, so far I'm much more reliefed than I was a couple days ago. Hopefully I'll get that other domain within the next 2 weeks.

Basically I bought 2 domains from him like a month ago, he pushed one and the other one he said he couldn't log in to his dynadot account. And they required him to send an id picture and stuff like that to get his password back, that's why he couldn't push it.

I had a few other previous transaction with him, which worked out fine for the most part so I wasn't too worried.

But Ya, I guess it is kinda messed up especially this recent bulk buy transaction. Selling some of the domains he already sold to me, and ignoring by blocking me on msn. But at least he gave me some kind of compensation for it. I'm mainly pissed off at the fact that he ignored me and blocked me. I have to say this wasn't a very easy transactioin and brought upon lot of worry and consumed lots of time. If I had to do it all over again, I probably would not have went in to do the deal.

But again Thanks Guys, otherwise I don't know when I would of ever gotten anything for what I paid.

Okay being mad about someone blocking you and ignoring your emails while a deal is going on is bad for any transaction.

But he sold domains that he no longer had rights too.

Thats not only screwing you over but what about the people who purchased these domains? They may have received what they paid for but its still stolen property pretty much.

Okay I guess it doesn't matter your happy with the result but I see to many red flags with this whole thing.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yaadoo, I am sorry to have to point this out to you, but this is not just about you.

We are pleased that this present situation has been resolved to your satisfaction, and we hope that you have learned there are ways to conduct business and ways not to conduct business. But what you now report is that others have lost out. This is a very serious matter, and actions which members will not tolerate. It is an affront to all members if one member behaves so. This is about the integrity of the membership here. No one can enter into a deal, accept payment, and then sell the domain again as in the manner you have described and be allowed to get away with it. The very basis on which this forum operates is that when a deal is agreed it is binding. This is why I asked for your clarification earlier in the thread.

Downloads

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No i for one am happy for you, i would have been having kittens spending money with nothing to show fo it, so glad you got some recompense mate.

It's difficult because i felt like i knew this person was immature and had decided to avoid them in the chat room, but you can't really speak up as talking bad about someone when they haven't done anything wrong isn't really on, but then again maybe i could have warned someone?

Not sending someone domains once they have paid, puting domains in your signature you don't yet have ownership of, selling domains names one day after you only just bought them on DNF off someone else is all a little strange for me.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yaadoo, I am sorry to have to point this out to you, but this is not just about you.

We are pleased that this present situation has been resolved to your satisfaction, and we hope that you have learned there are ways to conduct business and ways not to conduct business. But what you now report is that others have lost out. This is a very serious matter, and actions which members will not tolerate. It is an affront to all members if one member behaves so. This is about the integrity of the membership here. No one can enter into a deal, accept payment, and then sell the domain again as in the manner you have described and be allowed to get away with it. The very basis on which this forum operates is that when a deal is agreed it is binding. This is why I asked for your clarification earlier in the thread.

I agree, last month I spend mid xxxx on dnforum.. i trusted the feedbacks and reviews from members of this forum about the seller. I joined this site, because its the safest place overall for trading then any other forum available online. If anyone is trying to cheat and grind on pennies.. then we need to investigate and expose the cheater. No one here wants to deal with people who are not trust worthy!

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No i for one am happy for you, i would have been having kittens spending money with nothing to show fo it, so glad you got some recompense mate.

It's difficult because i felt like i knew this person was immature and had decided to avoid them in the chat room, but you can't really speak up as talking bad about someone when they haven't done anything wrong isn't really on, but then again maybe i could have warned someone?

Not sending someone domains once they have paid, puting domains in your signature you don't yet have ownership of, selling domains names one day after you only just bought them on DNF off someone else is all a little strange for me.

This part where he put the domain that he was supposed to purchase also struck me as odd. This is at the same time that I was looking to purchase my first lll.com ! I wanted the domain but was told that the sale was pending so I purchased another name instead and then in the end the deal fell through. But this isnt the only thing that gave me bad vibes about him. There has been several other occasions but I didn't speak up because I didnt want to seem as though I was pointing fingers at other members. Now I wished I would have.

exponent

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do0es DNForum not have its own Escrow service ?? Of not why not start one ?.

DG

You have to get licensed in all the states that you wish to do business in. Its pretty expensive to do so.

klklinc

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Anyone who is capable of doing this does not deserve, and should not expect to be a part of this forum IMHO.

tinner666

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cell Ph Bill will NOT work.

Now. How does this come about. I spotted this auction elsewhere and just C&P'ed the pertinent details. I thought you had to wait 60 days to sell?

2-09-08 5:16Pm J-FP.com sold
Today 4:45Pm consider j-fp.com sold (Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators