• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale ___ 40.net ______

Status
Not open for further replies.

toho

Exclusive Lifetime Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
1,101
Reaction score
7
Special number " 40 " TOP 40 MUSIC !!!


Buy now price: $3,900 -> US$3,500

Payment: PayPal.


Thanks.



toho
 
Great name toho, congrats !

I've 50.net & 60.net
Good luck.
 
Hi, Luigi.

Nice buy.

I bought this domain about 3 years ago.


Buy Now Price : US$3,500

Payment via PayPal.

This sales will close within 24 hours from now.


toho
 
30.net - mine
40.net - toho
50.net - Luigi
60.net - Luigi
90.net - Luigi

where are the other five x0.net's ?
 
Nice plan Luigi.

40.net is still for sale. :wink:

checknme also consider to sell 80.net

But NumberKing.com has been registered. :cheeky:


toho
 
I invested a lot (really a lot for me) to purchase 50 55 60 75 & 90.net + dv & vd.net + newsletter.net and few others lately ... I'm afraid that I'll be unable to invest again on something for a long period of time :(
 
>I'm afraid that I'll be unable to invest again on something for a long period of time :(


Agree.

Numbers, depend upon Chinese market.
Only 100 pcs.
Not .com but .net is nice extention.
Asian likes good telephone numbers, car numbers...etc
Nice number is very high price.

"8888"


toho
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom