• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed A few more to hate?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2002
Messages
2,209
Reaction score
0
builddownline.com
down-line.com

and my first porn? names
orgyfriends.com
orgyfinder.com
 
hate the first two, like the third, love the fourth

I bet you could find a swinger market very interested in orgyfinder.com - with a little research and a little development, you could probably pull in several hundred dollars
 
I like orgyfinder - if you find one let me know :D. Forget the rest.
 
Really thought down-line would be more liked considering how much of a buzz word it is on the net.
 
The more common term is "downline" (one word) so the dash is some-what un-welcomed. :) Still a decent name, worth $40, and about the same for builddownline.com

Sorry, I'm not familiar with orgies. :eek:
 
I'm really shocked that the downline names weren't liked better. I thought the key was short names, with very good matches, with a market could make money. I would think these would be great names. I plan on developing them so it doesn't really matter as I think they are that good.

Yeah I thought the orgy names might be okay. They do have a good ring to them and that market is one of the few people seem to make good money with on the net with. Not sure the market for orgies though. LOL I'll probably put this up on e-bay with my few other adult names. They should sell, but I still see the downline names as better than a great of other names I've seen. BTW, down-line.net is reged.
 
Personally, I'd keep orgyfinder.com and orgyfriends.com and develop them into a joint-site. OrgyFinder for finding orgies and OrgyFriends for orgy lovers. A community, so to speak.

It wouldnt take more than a few days of development a few extra days for adding some marketing and it'd grow quickly on its own, for sure. (I've worked with adultsites quite a lot and truly believe you'd be better of developing them.)

-F
 
So whats your feeling on the value of the two orgy names? I just don't have a desire to get into adult sites. I know thats where the money is and I sure don't have a problem with it, just not for me.
 
Originally posted by keshe
and my first porn? names
orgyfriends.com
orgyfinder.com

Wow, the consumer demand for that if you could actualise that business model :embarrass

Good luck, great consumer-centric names.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom