Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

intro A re-introduction, of sorts.

This thread is a member's introductory post on DNForum.com.

SirSpider

Trying to Retire!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow, it's hard to believe I joined DNForum nearly 16 years ago. I bought and sold several domains back then - originally looking for travel and geo because I was involved in selling travel online via affiliate marketing. I got sidetracked for many years in the affiliate marketing industry and made a good income - partly because of domains I acquired all those years ago. But now it is retirement time - my last birthday has me at six-dozen years (yeah, I know the forum has my DOB year incorrect).

So, anyway, I am beginning to thin the herd, so to speak, and get rid of my online presence (sites) and sell my stable of domains (some of which may have been purchased here - oh, so many years ago). I have a couple of solid premium domains and a slew of normal ones - which I'll begin sorting and posting over the next few days. I'm glad I purchased that lifetime Exclusive Membership way back in the beginning. :)

I do a bit of guitar playing, and am a fairly serious art photographer (landscape/seascape) and my wife and I love to travel, doing road trips and at least two cruises a year. I really need to fully retire to spend more time doing those things - while we still have time...

Cheers,

- Bill

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Bill

Welcome back to DNForum.com

Good to know you're still hanging in the game and we're looking forward to seeing more posts from you in the future

Good Luck!

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bill!! :eek: Look what the cat dragged in:D great to see you back!

SirSpider

Trying to Retire!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, thank you for the "welcome back" comments (especially for this OG :) ). Much appreciated.
I'll have some time this evening to look around a bit more to become familiar with my "old home" here at DNF. I'll try to decide on a couple of domains to list for sale - at reseller pricing, of course, because I do not have the time nor interest to search for end users. Why not? We have recently lost a family member to cancer and a VERY close friend was just (last week) diagnosed and is not expect to live our the rest of this year. We want to go have fun - while we are still healthy and able.

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Bill.. Although the circumstances are bleak, I can not agree with the sentiment more. I always spent the money I earned :)

Look forward to seeing your inventory on sale. Will keep an eye out

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hang in there Bill......keep thinking the good thoughts

SirSpider

Trying to Retire!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks. It goes with the territory - getting older brings one's own mortality into focus. Fortunately, my wife and I are still in very good health but we also realize that can change at any time. We want to go have fun while we can so it's time to turn the page, so to speak.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom