• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers a4g.net (traffic name) + 6 more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAS125

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2006
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
Hello all! I would like to see what your offers are for my domains. What you offer for one, or for all. If I like the offer, then I will sell it to you. Thanks!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d127/NAS-125/ssagain.jpg
WTH??!! What am I doing wrong for the screen shot to come up soo small? How do I fix that or am I the only one able to see it small? Down below I gave you last monthes stats, this months are on that screen shot that is too small to be seen. Here are all the stats. In more detail:

www.a4g.net - A good traffic domain! 107 last month. It has 2 related links on Alexa. This name is 4 YEARS OLD! Made 7 cents last month.

www.our-host.com - Fair traffic, 44 last month. Expired domain that is 5 YEARS OLD! Made 15 cents last month.

www.aimforcash.com - 2 years old! 26 views last month. Made 69 cents last month.

www.namedruve.com - Typo for the well known site, www.Namedrive.com. There are no TM issues as I have cleared it up with the owner of Namedrive. 10 views last month. Made 1.09$ last month.

www.bullinvestment.net - 3 views last month. Investment has 423120 overture. Made 57 cents last month.

www.loanbizs.com - 3 views last month.

www.mppla.com - Another great typo, this one for www.moola.com. 4 views last month.

I am accepting all offers. Thanks... Nicolas
 
Bumb

I am in need of getting rid of them!!! Make some offers...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom