• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers AA.cc Regged since 1997. expires in 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

everydayprofit

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Aloha!

I am looking for offers for AA.cc.

Dont get me wrong, I get offers on it all the time...just looking for an offer that doesnt me wanna slap people.

Highest offer received was $25K. I actually accepted that offer, but the buyer never paid. This name receives some traffic but not a lot of clicks.

CC.cc sold for $70K in 2007.
 
What type of offer you are looking for?
 
I am looking for something in the $XX,XXX range for sure. Looking at comparable sales, I think that seems fair. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom