• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed aaa.bz

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
low mid XX I had few but I droped them. .bz uhhh :)
Cheers
 
high xx - a nice and rare domain, no matter the extension :)
 
mid xx
I just think the ext does matter..!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom