• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Abrutis.be 30 type-ins a day. Look.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
2,246
Reaction score
7
Up for appraisal is Abrutis.be. It means "moron" in French. It is recieving 30 type-ins a day. I would like to develop but unfortunatly I slept through french class. The .com is a big site.

Let me know what you think, "even if you don't speak french", what I am looking at with these numbers. I am looking a development value vs. sell value. Thanks. :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom