• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Accomplished Technology News Site: BetaDot.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending stats now... I will be closing offers sometime this week.
 
Highest bid so far is $1600. Offers accepted via reply or DNF PM system only. (Too many scammers through IM sometimes)

I will be away for the next 4 days starting 10 hours after this post. (9 AM central USA time tomorrow on Wed.)

Please PM offers and I will respond to them when I return. The offers will not be accepted after this week ends. You have a little more than 4 days to get offers in.
 
It's important for the offerers on this site to understand you will not make more than a few dollars if you do not put some work in to this site: this site requires constant attention - added articles, submitting these articles to other news sites, potentially getting back in to Google News (we were, at one point in Google News, since the writing dropped off, we have been removed: although we have not contacted Google about this, we're pretty sure that's the reason). There's a lot of money to be made in this site, with appropriate work; however, this is not a site you're going to buy and just sit on to make money, unless you're able to get someone else to do all the work. :)

An article featured on some of the sites I'm going to give you (which, we've had articles featured on tens or even hundreds of times) could bring you between 1500-2000 uniques in one day: the majority of these aren't just tech user uniques that won't click ads; these guys click relevant ads. :)

Matt here said he would be closing the offers either this, or last week. I'm afraid that its going to have to stay open until at least the 5th of July (we'll let Matt post in the next post deciding when it will close) for me to close up some loose ends and such regarding the site.
 
Stats sent. I have yet to decide a final closing date; I need to talk to Giordano a little bit more.
 
Highest bid is $1600.

Offers are SUPPOSED to be closed today - I contacted the owner via MSN to request permission to finalize the sale, and he signed off. A minute later I contact him on his other MSN thing and he signs off again.

Next time I can get a hold of him, this deal will be finalized. I apologize for this inconvenience.

*UPDATE*

OFFERS CLOSED. THANK YOU!

I have gotten a hold of him and transaction has begun. Turns out his internet connection was faulty.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom