• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers acpi.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomdomains

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
I have an offer on the table but I'd like to beat it.

It's valued at a little under $11k according to Godaddy's premium appraisal service.

I've listed it on sedo.com, ebay, afternic, etc. But I'm running out of time on the outstanding offer...

Anyone have any offers for me? PM is good. Or, I suppose "you'd be lucky if you got $Z" or any kind of discussion is welcome.
 
$13 , i need the dnf$ :smilewinkgrin:
 
I'm looking for offers of $7000 or more.
Posted via Mobile Device
 
I'm looking for offers of $7000 or more.
Posted via Mobile Device

Before I pay $7000 for a name I need to know what kind of traffic it has. Could you please supply traffic stats?
 
It doesn't get much, as I've owned it for almost 11 years now it seems, and it has never hosted a website.

It does get a ton of email though, in case you decide on spying on APCI.com - people mistyped it and I literally got thousands of emails, including personal emails from guys' wives and stuff asking them to bring home dinner (wonder how well that went through when they didn't)

The price is just for the domain.

It's a 4 letter domain which actually stands for an industry standard, not to mention according to acronymfinder has 67 different meanings if I recall (including their acronym attic) - and just about any business can use it - American Csomething Psomething, Inc., Associated, Allied, etc. (American Chemical Products, Inc. for example) - I'm sure there's thousands of companies out there that can use that acronym.

I think it gets maybe 20 hits per day through type-ins, if sedo.com's little tracker thing is right and I'm remembering it correctly. But it's short and if you put whatever desired website on it, traffic won't be an issue. People won't forget that.
 
Would anyone be helpful privately, I've got an offer and I am wondering if it is something I should take, or hold on to the domain like real estate. I'd rather not say it publicly as it will get picked up by search engines.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom