Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Ad-tech And Domainfest

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkLogic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2e1ax_default_frontpage_20140124_domainfest.png

Well, I'm off to Ad-tech in San Francisco and then DomainFest in Hollywood next week. It's going to be a busy whirlwind trip with a 15 hour flight to LA followed by a 16 hour flight back home (you're going against the wind). You just have to love those frequent milers....NOT! So why do I put my body through the trauma of long-haul air travel?

Although this will be my first time to Ad-tech I've never missed a DomainFest.....right from the first one that Domain Sponsor put on all those years ago. I'm really looking forward to returning to Hollywood. It feels like my old stomping ground for the conferences over the years. For those of you that can remember, the James Bond party that Domain Sponsor put on was AWESOME!

When you attend a conference like DomainFest you can't help but do a lot of great business. Typically, I end up in back to back meetings from the start of the day to the early hours of the morning. There's just so much to be done in a really short period of time. The good news is that so far I'm not speaking at this one so I'll have more time to hang out with other domain investors!

Read More

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators