• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Adding a link in signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone.....

How do I make a bold signature and change color in a link, so far html hasn't worked for that.

I checked my logs on the link I added, and only one person checked it out since I added one. So I want to make it bold, and color to get people to see it better.
 
[ URL= "url" ][ COLOR= "color" ]url[/ COLOR][/ B][/ URL]

There ya go. Replace "color" and "url" with your information and remove the spaces.
 
tas38 said:
Thank You! :)
You need to remove the spaces and use one of the colors provided such as red, green, or blue. Also, you forgot to edit one "url".
 
Ok thanks, I'm working on it now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom