• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Adem.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

allanh

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
527
Reaction score
5
Adem.org , a common first name.

What are your thoughts on its potential and value?

cheers:)
 
Adem is not a typo.

There are many people who are named "Adem", in case you don't know...(there is one among my friends)
 
Never heard the name Adem, I thought it was a typo too..
 
Even if "Adem" is not a typo (and I've never seen it spelled that way - always "Adam"), it is not a "common first name" as you claim in your first post...
 
It is a typo...

I know lots of folks called Adam. I don't know anyone called Adem
 
Clearly “Adam” is a much common that “Adem”

But there are 7+ million Google returns for “Adem.” The domain definitely has value.

Mid $xxx to an end user.

Good luck.
 
That's a real funny name them... but regardless, it's still worth $0

A typo name is a typo name....

I own many names that are worth $0 but are worth keeping...

www.natze.com

is actually a proper name... and German.... Say it out loud....

I get several dollars per month income with it, but it's still worth $0 Who would buy such a name??????
 
I do agree that Adam is far more common than Adem, however it is clearly not a typo and it is definitely a first person name :) ->[generic].org

It also has a lot of other meanings /acronyms that appear on google's first page.

I do appreciate all the appraisals so far tho. Keep them coming :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom