• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

adsense help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

prodigyair

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2005
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Would anyone want to help me learn a way to make atleast 50cents per click with google... It has to work 90% of the time... I will pay for your help just PM me.:frusty:
 
there is no way to guarantee you make atleast 50 cent per click. All you can do is
1) target high paying keyword
2) target US traffic (usually US click pays more than international click)
 
We'd all be rich if we could set our click earnings
 
haynes8 said:
We'd all be rich if we could set our click earnings

That's what most adsense newbie think.....they all think goolge give away money for free...
 
All im asking is if anyone can do it.. obviously if I knew it was easy I wouldnt be paying...

I want basically 50cent clicks for any topic. I just need to know what topics make what money and is proven not some list with oh yeah this keyword makes $50...

So if anyone has enough sampling data and know what to target to make 50cents per click let me know!
 
well.. you are exclusive.. browse around the exclusive forum, there are many articles on the topic.

Go into www.toppayingkeywords.com and purchase their list.

Make sure to have US traffic available ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom