• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Adult Photo Rating Network: rate xxx girls.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
29
Sites SOLD. Sale closed. Thanks.
 
All PMs responded to.
 
Thanks for your offers, best offer so far is $500 for the 3.
I am looking for low $XXX for 1, or high $XXX for all three.
Thanks.
 
If you wouldnt mind Pming me the info as well please.
 
I would also like the information
Thank you

James H
 
Please PM me all URL's and other info including stats if available.

Thanks
 
All PMs responded to.

Offer recieved of $350 for Site 1 and Site 3.
 
Pm me the info please.
 
I have sent out some stats and traffic screenshots to those that requested them. If you would like them too just ask.

I have told the current bidders that I will close the sale today, so please get any remaining offers in now.

Thanks.

The 3 sites have been SOLD by PM.
Thanks for your interest.

This sale is now closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom