Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Affiliate programs question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Which affiliate program would you recommend that displays banners and pays per display (not just for clickthroughs)?

I am consolidating all my domains under a common gateway and I am already seeing some traffic coming through.

Domain summit 2024

Timechange,

Hard to advise on that as your not going to make much with the banner networks, expect to make 5 cents per 1000 impressions at best! - most likely much less (not that I use them it just the sort of rates I'm hearing). Though mosr requite you to be running a "content" site.

Your probably best joining one of the search programs and sticking up a links page with search box, or running some links for some per signup programs.

Well the encouraging part is that you should be able to do ok with search pages, try checking out the affiliate programs of the ppc engines, lots of thrid party programs also. 7search.com may be a good option to start with - if its just a moderate flow of traffic, lots of other around too though some have big minimums.

NameBox

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Have you used 7search snoopy? If so, what's your experiece with payment, ....

Namebox,

I've only use them on one low traffic site, so total revenues are small. Payment has always arrived with no problems and I've spoken to others with positive experiences.

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Burst Media is the {snipped}. That is of course if you get accepted. They have been real picky as of late. Also you could join Double Click's audience Network. Extremely hard to get in. Until they launched there audience network. Allowing medium sized site webmasters join. They pay the most, but also charge you a $.25 cpm on default ads.

T

tinkerbell

anybody have experience with freeEzinebucks??I have just joined them on referral from a friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators