Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Affiliate Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

i'd personally always class affiliate programs within domain development as for most domain holders it will be their revenue and their reason for actually developing the domain in the first place.

Domain summit 2024

i believe 'affiliate program' demands it's own thread 4sure. Some Webmasters are not interested in AffPrograms, yet only in site design etc.. so, i believe Affiliate Programs, for certain needs it's own category thread.

M

mike

Agreed SafeSys, Affiliate Programs fall under Domain Development.

I'm just saying that AP's could be a Forum itself IN the 'Domain Development' Forum.

I anticipate an avalanche of AP threads will be posted and replied to, far more than any other category under Domain Development.

Wanda, I think you mean to say AP's should have its own Forum (not category thread).

Whatever for now, jeez we just got this new Domain Development forum. We should all be happy about it. I know I am.

yeah, i'm happy with it too - income from domains can play a very important part of a domain holders revenue stream.

There are a lot of bad paying affils out there, so we can share info on the ones to avoid.

Straight off the bat, I'd say avoid Standard Internet programs (such as allclicks, searchtraffic etc) due to the high number of complaints about unjustified account cancellelations and mailbits.com who didn't pay out for a lot of people I know (myself included) and we're not talking small sums.

Originally posted by safesys

Straight off the bat, I'd say avoid Standard Internet programs (such as allclicks, searchtraffic etc) due to the high number of complaints about unjustified account cancellelations

He he, you couldn't resist could you! We could even have a thread for known bad affilitiates.

M

mike

Originally posted by snoopy
We could even have a thread for known bad affilitiates.

Bad affiliate programs are a monumental waste of time and resources. It is most honorable to take them to task.

!safesys!

Sorry for the OT post, can you please check your .UK email? Thanks! :)

M

mike

TimeChange, I want to share a pretty nifty trick that I've learned here at DNforum.com.
See the little 'PM' button next to Safesys's 'profile' button? We all have one. It stands for Private Message. If you send a member a 'PM', it'll go to the members mailbox here.

That means you don't have to make future OT posts in a often futile attempt to try and catch up with someone here on the board.
Try PMing them next time, change. You'll see, it works!

Stouch

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I think a section on bad affiliates would be a very good idea as long as there is something to back it up. :rolleyes:

vialli

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Stouch,

Good to c u, trust you are keeping well.

Shame about the cup eh?

Stouch

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well I must confess that it would have been nice to see Chelsea lift the cup. I still peeved that we missed the playoffs :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators