• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed AirSailing.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterMan

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
1,518
Reaction score
1
Looking for an appraisal for AirSailing.com

Thanks!

elivate said:
Looking for an appraisal for AirSailing.com

Thanks!

anyone have an appraisal for me? I noticed in Sedo that I had 2 uniques yesterday and 4 today, could be due to this thread but I doubt it cause it has only been viewed 4 times, likely twice by me... ;-)

I would appreciate some thoughts...

Thanks!

oopsss.. I edited instead of replying so I got no bump ...

anyone ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom