Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Ako Na Una!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

socalboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The woman who requested the Tagalog forum, "Raider," has resigned her membership. Therefore, please translate your post into English so that the general membership can reply.

unholy1

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The woman who requested the Tagalog forum, "Raider," has resigned her membership. Therefore, please translate your post into English so that the general membership can reply.
You gonna pay for my translation services? :smilewinkgrin:

socalboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tony, complete surprise to me also. Have no idea why. Please PM me if you have any info.

Devil Incarnate, I have nothing to say to you, other than that you should go back to where you belong.

Last edited:

snapster

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nakita ko lang to ngayon at mukhang wala pang nag post mula nong nagawa to.

Salamat pala kay RaiderGirl at siya and nag re-request ng section na ito.:cheesy:

Mabuhay!

Translation:

He just saw the Tagalog section today and no one has posted ever since this section was made.

Thank you to Raidergirl for her request for this section

socalboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And thank you Snapster for the translation.

All are welcome here. I am a true believer in free speech, even if sometimes I disagree.

Obviously, the message and the picture/name had a completely different meaning. Since I did not understand the post in Tagalog, my only reference was to "unholy1" and the picture of the devil. Either way, not very welcoming.

I think a Tagalog forum is a good idea, even if Raider is no longer here. The only thing I would say is that Harold might consider changing his moniker and avatar.

SoCalBoy

unholy1

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And thank you Snapster for the translation.

All are welcome here. I am a true believer in free speech, even if sometimes I disagree.

Obviously, the message and the picture/name had a completely different meaning. Since I did not understand the post in Tagalog, my only reference was to "unholy1" and the picture of the devil. Either way, not very welcoming.

I think a Tagalog forum is a good idea, even if Raider is no longer here. The only thing I would say is that Harold might consider changing his moniker and avatar.

SoCalBoy

:p Takes too much time to do those changes besides I'm kindda fond of the avatar even if it does sometimes lead to people thinking unholy thoughts.

Well I do agree with having a tagalog forum here even though it seems it's hardly used, perhaps a few people are little shy to speak up.

Oh yeah...the translation was not complete "Mabuhay" - Long Live

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to go a little off-topic, but I'm looking for anyone who would have a good legitimate use for CoryAquino dot-com.

If you are in her political party, or know her family, or something like that, please drop me a PM. (Might give it away for free to the right person.)

Cheers,
Dave

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cory Aquino is getting older and is ill. Better make money out of it.

Thanks, but I'm not looking to make money from this domain. If anyone has a legitimate use for it (of which Cory Aquino would likely approve), please contact me.

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Raider resigned? I just saw a post by her on another thread!

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Salamat pala kay RaiderGirl at siya and nag re-request ng section na ito.:cheesy:

Mabuhay!

Walang anuman ;)

Kamusta ka na Harold?

Raider resigned? I just saw a post by her on another thread!

This is a real old thread wmloz...... It came about when I requested the Tagalog section about 4 months prior to MediaHound and I getting into a heated argument, Perhaps he created it to extend an olive branch, Whatever the reason was, I'm gratefull we now have it and would like to start using it to brush up on my Tagalog with other Filipino's.

It's unfortunate that we have members like Socalboy stick his nose where it doesn't belong and demand that we translate our posts for him, It kind of defeats the purpose of having it dont you think?

The only thing I would say is that Harold might consider changing his moniker and avatar.

Would you like him to send you a selection of Avatars so you can approve of the one you like? :rolleyes:

I happen to like Harold's Avatar, who the hell are you to ask him to change it?

Cory Aquino is getting older and is ill. Better make money out of it.

My favorite was Joseph Estrada.... When his brother passed away in San Francisco, we were on the same flight to Los Angeles, I was sitting in business class and got to shake hands and talk to him when the plane landed... It's one of those moments you never forget.

Last edited:

Jessica320

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks, but I'm not looking to make money from this domain. If anyone has a legitimate use for it (of which Cory Aquino would likely approve), please contact me.

Hi, randomo. That's so kind of you. You mean you would give it for free?

chimeara27

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Kunti lang yata mga pinoy na nagpopost dito ah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators