• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed alebaba .com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
3,923
Reaction score
6
Just about to sell this domain.. before I do would like some input.

it makes around $50 a month parked.
 
not in its current spelling.. I bought it part of my FairyTale domain spree.

Thinking Alibaba and the Forty Thieves..
 
low-mid XXX with proof of revenue.

Maybe more if Tinkerbell wants to buy it.

:angel:
 
Rockafeller said:
regfee.

Unless Tinkerbell wants to buy it.

:angel:

The domain earns $50 plus a month and you are saying regfee.

Do you have any domains that earn that? as I will buy them all off you at reg fee right now. :-)
 
I've edited my post. I missed the earnings part of your post. I think I was distracted by you talking about Fairy Tales. Sorry.
 
hey dont knock the fairy tales, I sold a certain Grimms name only 7 weeks ago for $7400
 
This is a great typo domain of alibaba.com... :) Nice!!!
 
Varchar said:
This is a great typo domain of alibaba.com... :) Nice!!!


Hey Kawing. Long time no talk! I'm not familiar with that site.
 
oh its only the biggest Business 2 Business information site in the world.

:brick:
 
namestrands said:
oh its only the biggest Business 2 Business information site in the world.

:brick:


Meaning I should know the site? I don't own a business.
Don't hit your head with that brick too many times :censored: hole
 
all you had to do was google alebaba, appraisal cant just be based on your gut feelings you have to look beyond the name, research it for use or prior use or in this case current use.
 
Excellent typo domain. I believe alibaba sold 40% to Yahoo not too long ago.
 
namestrands said:
all you had to do was google alebaba, appraisal cant just be based on your gut feelings you have to look beyond the name, research it for use or prior use or in this case current use.

I did google it and got a whooping 3,300 returns! I do research on the domain names that I appraise thanks. When list a domain name for an appraisal it may help to give just a little background on the domain.
 
domainstrike said:
:hippie: reg fee : )

how can a domain earning $50 a month be worth reg fee? as I said above if anyone has domains earning that a month I will buy any domain for reg fee.
 
i would say $1,000-$3,000, if not more, depending on whos buying and at what multiples.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom