• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed alebaba .com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for a typo I would say around 15-30 times revenue..= $750-$1500, I think that would also depend on how aggressvie yahoo/alibaba is going after typos..maybe a little more or less..
 
Very hot typo...I would say it is worth a 1K minimum but worth more to a motivated buyer...good luck!

CH
 
I have to be 100% honest and say that I never actually consciously considered the Alibaba site when I bought it. I was buying a load of FairyTale domains like snowwhite.net and a few others.
 
I am very sure this name is over $3000.
alibaba is the world's largest b2b platform and has infinite potential.
$3000 is 5 years revenue as you posted. If you can get more revenue, for example, park at namedrive, or other ppc site, you can properly make much higher revenue.
Let's think about mortage, that typo sold for $270K(if I remember correctly).
I do not say they are same level typos.
But alebaba is really a nice typo.
Good luck!
 
It' s a nice typo,high $xxx to Low $xxxx.alibaba .com is now the Top1 ebiz website in China,its taobao.com is better than ebay.com.cn now,the alibaba company own more 60% etrade market in China.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom