Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Alert: Everydayincome.com - possible scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayDee

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
EverydayIncome s u c k s ! That’s the only word to describe them. And here’s my experience with them.

First of all I thought that this was a God send! Wow all these people looking to buy domain names for huge bucks! And I was thrilled. So I pocketed out the cash for the membership and replied to almost ALL of the Domains Wanted “ads”.

I was so exited and kept checking my emails every hour!

I got maybe 3 replies out of about 40 I sent out. And I must say that they “looked” real at first. But then I got suspicious cos the wording and writing styles were too close! By this time another friend of mine in the domain name business was already a member. And we happen to compare replies that we received. And the it struck me!

Word for word the replies were the same! Same excuse. Contact me back in two months, they said. Not enough funds right now, they said. Have you got any appraisals, they asked. Turns out the most of the “accepted” appraisals were that of the same company but different domain names!

I wanted to be SURE of my hunch. So I began replying to adds with links that helped me track the IP s when they were clicked. I checked my logs and found out that almost all of those IP s were the same.

Of course the email headers of the replies revealed the same IP too!

Then I stepped up a level. I sent out replied that were intentionally offending and arrogant. I wanted to piss off anyone who read them. I wanted to see if REAL customers would actually reply back with flames! I know I would if I got that kind of email. But none replied!

The only reply I got was from a certain someone who suggested that I used the 20,000 email mailer if I wanted to sell my domains faster!

So here’s my view of EverydayIncome. They collect email addresses from Spider Software. They put up a website and charge money to reply to ads. The “ads” themselves are done by the company staff. They simple write up the ads and post it themselves to lure the members to reply them. Some ads want you to reply back in two months. Sure, by that time they’d have gotten two months of your membership fees! Every reply sent by you is read by the staff. They then “reply” as if the clients are replying. They sift through some emails and send “targeted offers”. And that’s the length and breath of EverydayIncome as far as I’m concerned.

My advice is to stay away from them and their affiliates. It’s a waste of money.

Here’s my dare to anyone from their staff who might read this post. Give me ONE verifiable member who’s made a sale at the prices that the so called customers post at. Give me just ONE example of a closed sale and prove me wrong!

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by fmmp
I finally researched alot of the names listed on their site as "make offer" weren't even registered!

Very bad practice.

teclance

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

HAHAHA I can't believe this! I just joined the DNFORUM and I am sure glad I did!
I almost bought into EDI a while back and I used there free 150 email and I got the same emails you guys did! Yes that included the DUDE ON VACATION while his wife replies to me! WOW I can't believe these scammers! OH ya "YES" I got spammed from them to on several occasions.....

Here is one way we can help stop this scam post your reviews here:
http://info.alexa.com/data/details?...=alexa65-tb-20&url=http://everydayincome.com/

Oh ya don't forget to look at the list of sites that are related or linked to EDI. More then likely this is there chain of sites.

Well I'll make it easier.
Heres a list:
www.insanedomains.com
www.idotnames.com
www.fastdomainsales.com
www.domainprofiles.com
www.allfordomains.com
Domainsecretsrevealed.com
www.domaindatenbank.com
Dnsindex dnsindex.com
www.dnresources.com
www.comdeals.com

Hope you'll all post a review as this will be one step closer to stopping these folks.

Nodnarb

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know this thread has an extended life, so here goes again...

I wouldn't call it a scam, because I just don't know. The concept of reaching real buyers of domain names should appeal us as resellers. $99 for 3 months of access is pretty reasonable, and the prospect of 1 sale should pay for the service. Maybe it's just a bad business model, slow market, poor customer service or any combination thereof?

From using their site, what I do know is that the same "wanted" listings get re-hashed to the top of their list and listed as a New ad. Dialog with some of their "buyers" doesn't seem to relate the same grandeur of their listings with large budgets. If a true speculator has tons of money to spend on domain names, why would they advise a seller to develop the name rather than buying it cheap and developing it themself? That doesn't make sense, and seems to support what some folks indicated was a message forwarded to users of this forum.

Various experiences related here add to the mystery. I do know that a company that won't refund fees to a dissatisfied customer isn't going to get more money out of me. You would think that a company in this business would be pro-active with forums here and trying to keep a positive spin on their business. Not jumping on some dude who posted a copy of an unwanted email. I would think they would say "here's an extra month for you to try for a better experience."

Customer Service should be the top priority for any business.

Scam or not, the $99 I spent in my 2003 year-end spending spree for 3 months of emailing "domains wanted buyers" for me is now a write-off and a learning experience.

diederik

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry to dig up a rather old thread, but just got 'spammed' by their trick mails aswell today.

By searching on their address on google (7426 Alban Station Blvd., Suite B-208) I found the following sites / links :

http://www.russianservice.com
http://www.meetrussianbrides.com/index.php?task=contact
http://www.eleview.com/core.asp
http://66.102.11.104/search?q=cache...s/check.pdf+7426+Alban+Station+Blvd+208&hl=nl

And on and on and on ...

Just take a look here :
http://www.google.com/search?q=7426+Alban+Station+Blvd+208&hl=nl&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&start=10&sa=N

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
The, the idiots have taken to spamming again. I have receieved a couple of them in the last few days.

-Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators