Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

All 3 Letter Combinations List - Free - Mod need help here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumpy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
UPDATED SEE REPLY's BELOW!

Here's the deal.... I just got done putting together a free Excel spreadsheet with all 3 letter combinations - 17,576 entries.

I did it with a twist. Seems you can bulk register 500 domain names (or check 500) at a time on GoDaddy, so I built the sheet so it's easy to input 500 at a time into the Bulk Register window there. One 500 name column at a time. Copy and past each column (not row). Takes 36 times at 500 names a pop, but it's doable in less than 30 minutes.

There's 500 Rows and 36 Columns - comes out to a little less than 18,000 combo's of 3 letter domains. I removed "MIL", EDU, INT and GOV so it flows without interuption while you're checking to find that little 3 letter nugget of gold....

I'm not gonna' charge a cent for it - It's been something I couldn't find on the Internet, or from any Domainer, so I built it from almost scratch. I put it on my server, so it will stay there for a long, long time. If I do have to move it someday, I will post the new link.

Here's the instructions to download and open the 3 letter combination list.

From this link: http://www.telepresenceforum.com/3.xls The file is "read only" so you'll need this password to open it. The password is: "lumpy"

Once you open it, you can save it to your hard drive and now you'll have it, and from there you can do with what you want with it.

If somebody happens to find a 3 letter domain available, or download the list, shoot me a PM with your sucess (or lack of) :rolleyes:

Lumpy :eek:

Last edited:

adt87

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for something like this for a while. Good Work.

Lumpy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find the complete easy to use list anywhere either! Must be a secret handshake thing....

I kept it to 500 deep so you can just one click the column and feed it into GoDaddy or whatever bulk service you're using.

Enjoy!

Lump

PM received Aaron - working on it but I got to get some sleep

I''ll talk to you later today....

Lump

Lumpy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just ran all 17,000 plus again today to no avail.... :(

.com .net .info all gone

Doesn't hurt to try - I've heard of a few 3 letters dropping and people grabbing them up - big bucks to be made if you're one step ahead of the game.

Lump

Lumpy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've updated the 3 character spreadsheet to include .mobi, .org or whatever extention you want to check also.

Seems GoDaddy only checks these extentions under their "Bulk Register" option: .com, .net, .info, .biz, .tv, and .ws

I've been asked to do the upgrade in case a .mobi or .org slipped through, so I did.

In column "AL", right now it's set to .mobi so you can start running 500 3 character .mobi's at a time into the bulk register - column by column starting with column "AM". By changing column "AL" to .org instead of .mobi, all 3 character extentions to the right will now change to .org. Change cell "AL1" to .org then right click "copy" AL1 and highlight the 500 cells in column "AL" and paste .org into the 500 cells of column AL and wallah!, all 17K+ change to .org's right before your very eyes....

Don't worry, there's not a single 3 char .mobi or .org available either.... I just ran it.... But for those that need to take the chance something dropped.... it's now there.

Same info as above for the password....

Lumpy

Lumpy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hahaha, maybe I'll do that now.... Good Idea - just follow the directions above

Lump

I'll start at the back

Lump

Nuthin..... all .info's gone too

adt87

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lumpy have you tried Moniker.com multiple domain tool.
I find it better than godaddy , since you can search more than 150 TLD's , 500 at once.
The only problem I seen to have is it's not as quick as godaddy.

Here is the instructions if you don't have it.

1. Go to moniker.com home page
  2. In advance domain search box , click on the bottom left link that says multiple domains.
  3. From there you can use your excel formulas you have created , do not put in TLD. Just enter domain names.
  4. Then scroll down and select the box that says 'check the entered domains plus.
  5. Then select the TLD's you want to check. There are more than 150 to check. The one thing of learned with this tool is that if you pick 10 different TLD's make sure in the domain box you only have 50 names. Otherwise you are searching for 5000 at once, and the search will crash.
  6. I'm still trying to find a tool like moniker.com has that is more reliable.
If you haven't used this tool , check it out and tell me what you think.

I will also PM you, when I get some time in regards to the work I need you to do.

Thanks,

:yes: Aaron Theo :yes:

</IMG></IMG>

I just searched .CC at ,moniker, there are thousands left. My guess would be garbage. If they're good , they will be gone. Just like .de for Germany - All gone FAST.

.cc or .ccc I checked .cc

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
What a wonderful and yet useless tool :p It's a known fact all LLL combinations for com/net/org/us/biz/info are gone for years now.

Lumpy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ahhhhh, but just getting ready to build my 4 character list! I had to start somewhere! LOL!

Lump

Lumpy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You wanted it - You got it....

Lump

Lumpy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lots of 3LLL .name available.... Seems like some good ones too

Thoughts? they worth anything? Initials?

Lumpy

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, but password didnt work :(

Lumpy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
worked fine just seconds ago

lumpy

thats a little "L"

Lump

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Found some unregged LLL.com and regged, thanks.

Ebiz4india

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing All 3 Letter Combinations List for Free.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i also hand regged two available LLL.net (saved me like 1500 US$ at 750$/each)
thanks for sharing

Lumpy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm never so lucky it seems....

I keep hearing how people are finding those little nuggets - but can never catch one...

Anyway! Glad to see somebody's using it!

Although my initials are still available at .name

Is that .name ext going to go, or no? Input?

Lumpy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom