• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Already found buyer,, Help

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sjp

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2002
Messages
414
Reaction score
0
hello, I just found a buyer for my domain..

Wants to know what I would take.. Please help asap...


www.DVDsoundTracks.com


Thanks
shawn
 
Isn't that up to you? I mean, the name itself has no value. So you decide what you will take for it :-)
 
What do you mean it has no value????
He IS selling it, isn't he???
Man relax a little bit.
He is not trying to sell it to you.

Originally posted by doberry
Isn't that up to you? I mean, the name itself has no value. So you decide what you will take for it :-)
 
I am not sure of the value, or otherwise I would of sold it 10 min ago... Need some suggestions..

Tell me what you think...

He wants both now.

DvdsoundTracks.com

and

DvdSoundTrack.com

I have no clue what to tell him, but i dont want to loose the sell.. he wont give me a price, he keeps asking for my lowest price..

Thanks:confused:
 
Asking for the lowest price? Not a great sign.

I'd say $250 for one or $350 for the pair.
 
ok. I guess you want a dollar amount. I would be happy selling this name for $25, but since you have an interested party, try $500
 
IS that always a Bad sign when they ask for the lowest price I will take??

How is it a bad sign?


Thanx
 
its simple man.....Just tell them 500, if they say no, tell them the lowest price you are comfortable selling for.
 
As much as posible :)

$500 might be a bit too much - but go higher if the buyer can afford it. I'd be happy with $250.
 
What does the company do?
How much do they make (gross)?
Is it a large entity or a small shop?
Whats it worth to you?
What is the minimum you would feel comfortable selling them for ( without sellers remorse ) ?
Do they generate any income for you now?

If you could grand (1K) for the 2 would you be satisfied? ( Just a number...can't tell price with out other info ) They are very specific in there meaning and therefore have a very narrow market to be used in.

Remember to start high...you could aways go down....you can never ( very rarely ) go up.

Good Luck!:)
 
Offer $250 or $300.

I think that's a great return being that you just got them today. They don't even show up in the registry yet.
 
Thanks..Rj.

Yes, I only register new names... I give up trying to beat all you pros at the deleted names... I would rather turn 9 into 100 all day verses 9 into 1000 in a few years....

Thank you very much and I think they are sold... Not sure I told him 300 for both... See what he says..


Thanks everyone for your help....
 
Originally posted by sjp
I would rather turn 9 into 100 all day verses 9 into 1000 in a few years....

I play by a similar philosophy. :)

But the occasional four or five figure payday is nice too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom