• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Always18.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCDyer

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Looking for an appraisal on this domain. I am new to domain buying/selling/developing and slowly acquiring more domains.

Does this one have good potential for an adult site? I am getting around 30-40 views a month and my click through is very poor with it.

According to wayback it does not seem anything has been set up on it for about 2 years, but I do not really know how accurate that is.

Debating if I should put it up for auction or if I should set up some turnkey solution on it.

Any suggestions?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom